Niche Snowboards warrants the original purchaser of new and unused Niche Snowboard to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of initial purchase. A manufacturing defect would be a non impact-induced delamination. Impact damage is not categorized as a manufacturing defect. For instance, if you were charging hard one day and accidentally ran the nose of your board into a tree and it snapped, that would be considered as impact damage and would not be covered under our warranty, as it was not broken due to a defect in its production.
- 2-YR Warranty from the date of purchase.
- Products produced prior to winter 2020 will be not eligible for warranty
- The validity of a manufacturer’s defect will be determined for approval by Niche Snowboards sole discretion.
- Niche Snowboard only obligation shall be to repair or replace the defective snowboard.
- The warranty applies only to product purchased from Nichesnowboards.com or an authorized Niche dealer.
- Niche snowboards will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss of use of this product.
- The original warranty is non-transferable to second owner or other persons.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Normal wear and tear
- Nose dives, nose breaks
- Misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Improper mounting or adjusting bindings.
- Impact from riding on non-snow surfaces i.e. rocks, rails, stairs etc.
- Damage caused by anything other than manufacturing defects.
- Buying a board from a gear exchange / private individual makes warranty null and void
TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY
Email us at email@example.com and include all the following information and pictures:
- Product model name and year
- Serial number
- Photo of serial number,
- Photos of the issue you are referencing
- Proof of purchase
Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email title “Request RA.” If your exchange or return is approved, you will receive an email with additional instructions.
All snowboards and apparel have a 30-day money-back guarantee from the original date of purchase if and only if.
- Items must be in original packaging in new/unused condition.
- Niche Snowboards is not responsible for lost packages. We highly recommend shipping with a carrier that offers tracking.
- Purchaser is responsible for shipping cost to return new/unused product
- Mail returns require up to 14 business days to process.
- Refunds will be given within 14 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Customers will be notified via email when the return has been processed
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. No C.O.D. will be accepted.
- For defective product returns please reference our Warranty Policy.
- Buying a board from a gear exchange / private individual makes return null and void.