Send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org using the email title “Request RA.” If your exchange or return is approved, you will receive an email with an RA number and additional instructions.
- All snowboards and apparel have a 30-day money-back guarantee from the original date of purchase.
- Items must be in original packaging in new/unused condition
- Mail returns require up to 14 business days to process.
- Refunds will be given within 14 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Customers will be notified via email when the return has been processed
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. No C.O.D. deliveries will be accepted.
- Niche Snowboards is not responsible for lost packages. We highly recommend shipping with a carrier that offers tracking.
- For defective product returns please reference our Warranty Policy below.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions!
Niche Snowboards warrants all products sold by Niche to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the season of manufacturing unless otherwise specified on the product. We accept returns on any manufacturing defects on products purchased from an authorized Niche retailer, and will make sure to send you a replacement product as soon as possible.
To warranty a product, please send an email to email@example.com with a description of the defect/damage and how it occurred (if applicable), photos of the damaged area (as well as photos of the topsheet, base, and edge) and include your board model, size and serial number. We will do our best to address any warranty questions in a timely manner!
A manufacturing defect would be something like a blemish on a topsheet or a non impact-induced delamination. Impact damage is not categorized as a manufacturing defect. For instance, if you were charging hard one day and accidentally ran the nose of your board into a tree and it snapped, that would unfortunately not be covered under warranty as it was not broken due to a defect in its production. We appreciate your understanding, and always welcome emails from you with any questions or concerns!