If your day consists of dropping chutes in the morning and slaying booters in the afternoon, the Aether is your all mountain soulmate. From its sustainably harvested poplar core to its Snappy Sap™ Bio Resin, this board serves as a showcase of future-friendly technology. With magnetraction and multi-camber, you can float backside 180s into pow, navigate through an ice storm and then make your way to the park to press some rails. The sintered base is scary fast and bombproof. With a mid-stiff flex and directional twin sidecut, the Aether is ready to tackle the entire mountain. We’ve also teamed up with Michael Sieben to deliver some extra tasty art on this shred stick.
153, 156 MW, 158 MW
- camber medley, which gives you the benefits of reverse camber, while maintaining optimum pop and control
- reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel
- adds contact points to give your edge more control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- works like the serrated edge of a knife
- fixes the “squirrely” feel that reverse camber boards can have
- powerful, snappy, and stable – get ready for a good time
Snappy Sap™ Bio-resin
- more elastic than normal resin
- dampens vibrations
- extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- direct digital print, lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet
Sustainable Wood Core
- recycled, beeswax modified base
- recycled steel edges
- recycled ABS sidewalls
- fast, strong and smooth – like a good whiskey
Michael Sieben Series Graphic
2 Year Warranty
We’ve got your back, dogg.*make sure to register your board online and read warranty policy
The aether is one of the better boards that i have been able to ride. The magnetraction can handle any type of snow condition from powder to ice. The board has a nice flex to it not being too soft or too stiff. It handles extremely well in any type of terrain that you would want to ride. Its soft enough to be a park board and its also stiff enough to float through the powder and stomp hefty cliffs. The Board shape is awesome as well because you have a skate feel to the board in between your feet allowing swift move ability and then you have camber under your feet that cuts down chadder when your cruising at high speeds. Overall one of my favorite boards i have ridden.
I bought the niche aether this year and love it. I live in Michigan so we get a lot of ice days here. It's no problem for the aether I could carve on a ice rink with this board. Overall it handles really well under high speeds and has good flex for quick turns. Great board!