If your day consists of dropping chutes in the morning and slaying booters in the afternoon, the Aether Limited is your all mountain soulmate. From its sustainably harvested poplar core to its Snappy Sap™ Bio Resin, this board serves as a showcase of future-friendly technology. With magnetraction and multi-camber, you can float backside 180′s into pow, navigate through an ice storm and then make your way to the park to press some rails. Plus, with the addition of basalt Magma Fiber instead of fiberglass, the Aether Limited is even lighter and more durable than you can possibly imagine! The sintered base is scary fast and bombproof. With a mid-stiff flex and directional twin sidecut, the Aether Limited is ready to tackle the entire mountain. We’ve also teamed up with Michael Sieben to deliver some extra tasty art on this shred stick.
153, 156 MW, 158 MW
- camber medley, which gives you the benefits of reverse camber, while maintaining optimum pop and control
- reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel
- adds contact points to give your edge more control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- works like the serrated edge of a knife
- fixes the “squirrely” feel that reverse camber boards can have
- powerful, snappy, and stable – get ready for a good time
- 15-20% higher tensile strength than regular fiberglass
- better impact absorption, strength and elasticity
- makes your board lighter because less is needed to make a snowboard
Snappy Sap™ Bio-resin
- more elastic than normal resin
- dampens vibrations
- extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- direct digital print, lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet
Sustainable Wood Core
- recycled, beeswax modified base
- recycled steel edges
- recycled ABS sidewalls
- fast, strong and smooth – like a good whiskey
Michael Sieben Series Graphic
2 Year Warranty
We’ve got your back, dogg.*make sure to register your board online and read warranty policy
Experience: 15 + years
Weight: 183 lbs
Boot Size: 11
Resort: Mont-Tremblant, Qc, Canada
This board handles it all:
Snappy and Responsive.
Shoots out of powder and Carves ice.
Steady at High speeds (50 mph +).
Solid off kickers and Landings. Manoeuvrable in the air.
Top sheet is unique and snow does NOT stick to it !
Highly recommand *Niche. The hype is real.