If your day consists of riding anything from powder to groomers to park laps, the Aether is your all-around soulmate. The Magnetraction will give you unparalleled control in any snow condition, and the multi-camber will give you stability on groomed runs and amazing float in powder. The Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resin and mid-stiff flex on this directional twin add a ton of pop to your ride. With a super fast sintered base, the Aether is ready to tackle the entire mountain.
The concept behind the art on Aether this year is the cycle of evolution and adaptation to our ever-changing environment through the ages. Check out the artist and the process between rough idea sketch and final design.
153, 156, 158 in Blue or Yellow
- Your all-mountain snowboard of choice when you have a need for speed, control, and stability while you’re out gettin’ crazy.
- Top 10 Grade Eh Award from Snowboard Canada (there’s a pretty sweet video from the snowboard tests too)
- Video review from Absolute Snow
- Artwork by Michael Sieben
- camber medley that gives you the benefits of reverse camber while maintaining optimum pop and control
- reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel
- adds contact points to give your edge more control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- works like the serrated edge of a knife
- fixes the “squirrely” feel that reverse camber boards can have
- powerful, snappy, and stable – get ready for a good time
SNAPPY SAP™ BIO-RESIN
- more elastic than normal resin
- dampens vibrations
- extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- direct digital print, lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet
SUSTAINABLE WOOD CORE
- recycled, beeswax modified base
- recycled steel edges
- recycled ABS sidewalls
- fast, strong and smooth – like a good whiskey
2 Year Warranty
We’ve got your back.*make sure to register your board online and read warranty policy
Click for Full Tech Specs
Here is a product preview video from our good friends over at Royal Boardshop.
This is probably one of their pow-like sticks but I like riding it on spring-like days on the 53. Super snappy, and cruises through chatter and trees effortlessly. I've ridden it as a pow board to as a 56 but really like the 53, especially, for chill sunny spring days.