If your day consists of riding anything from powder to groomers to park laps, the Aether is your all-around soulmate. The Magnetraction will give you unparalleled control in any snow condition, and the multi-camber will give you stability on groomed runs and amazing float in powder. The Snappy Sap™ Bio-Resin and mid-stiff flex on this directional twin add a ton of pop to your ride. With a super fast sintered base, the Aether is ready to tackle the entire mountain.
Read the story behind the graphic here.
153, 156, 158
- camber medley, which gives you the benefits of reverse camber, while maintaining optimum pop and control
- reverse camber between your feet, and camber zones extending to the contact points for a super loose, catch-free feel
- adds contact points to give your edge more control and stability, especially in icy conditions
- works like the serrated edge of a knife
- fixes the “squirrely” feel that reverse camber boards can have
- powerful, snappy, and stable – get ready for a good time
Snappy Sap™ Bio-resin
- more elastic than normal resin
- dampens vibrations
- extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- direct digital print, lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet
Sustainable Wood Core
- recycled, beeswax modified base
- recycled steel edges
- recycled ABS sidewalls
- fast, strong and smooth – like a good whiskey
Michael Sieben Series Graphic
2 Year Warranty
We’ve got your back.*make sure to register your board online and read warranty policy
Click for Full Tech Specs
This is probably one of their pow-like sticks but I like riding it on spring-like days on the 53. Super snappy, and cruises through chatter and trees effortlessly. I've ridden it as a pow board to as a 56 but really like the 53, especially, for chill sunny spring days.