The Knew is a killer park board, with the pop and stability needed to hit other terrain too, when you want to venture outside the park. The poplar core and HempHop™ stringers provide plenty of pop and stability, while the flat camber and soft flex are perfect for pressing rails. With a centered stance on this true twin shape, you’ll be hard-pressed to find another ‘park board’ as versatile as this. Oh, and did we mention this board won a 2014 Good Wood Award from TransWorld Snowboarding?! We’re pretty excited about it.
Read the story behind the graphic here.
149, 152, 154w, 156, 158w
- Your go-to board for park riding or all-mountain riding
- SEE IT IN ACTION! Here is the video from the Good Wood 2014 Sessions!
- Winner of 2014 Good Wood Award from TransWorld Snowboarding
- Shred Cred Award 2014 from Board Insiders: Silver (Scored 90+/100)
- Want another video? We know you do. Here’s the Flex Test from Board Insiders to take a peek at.
- The guys over at Geeks of Shred tossed us a review too, thanks guys!
- perfect medium between reverse and traditional camber
- allows you to float better in pow compared to traditional : camber, while still having a super skate-y feel with maintain edge control
- fantastic flex profile for being able to do presses, yet stable enough to hit jumps
- used to replace carbon fiber because it has very similar characteristics
- adds good pop and stability
- dampens vibrations
SNAPPY SAP™ BIO-RESIN
- more elastic than normal resin
- dampens vibrations
- extremely high adhesion properties to help keep your board from delaminating
- direct digital print, lacquer-free, matte finish topsheet
SUSTAINABLE WOOD CORE
- recycled, beeswax modified base
- recycled steel edges
- recycled ABS sidewalls
- low maintenance and easy to repair
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We’ve got your back, dogg.*make sure to register your board online and read warranty policy
Click for Full Tech Specs
Here’s a quick overview from the awesome peeps at Backcountry.
Absolutley mind blowing board. It's snappy but yet butters and presses so easily. Top this board with a set of Flux TT30 bindings and you have one of the sickest setups on the planet.
Niche Knew 154
The knew is my go to board for everything. No fancy camber technologies, just straight flat with a nice medium 4/10 flex. Pow day? It handles really nicely in the steep and deep on the way to the park. The base and edges are very durable so it can handle any street session you throw at it.
The graphic is by a Canadian artist, Darren Booth. The top sheet is actually a picture of a topographical map of the Niche headquarters and surrounding mountain ranges! How cool is that!
I have been riding this deck for the last few years and I have to say, it kicks serious ass. Flexes in the mid points perfect, but still stable enough for big jumps and harsh flat landings. The hemp stringers make a world of difference, the board ollies like a champ and can be pre-loaded for big pop. Highly recommend this deck for anyone looking to get wild in the streets or park.